cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
luizyada

Update Links in Excel Automatically

(SOLVED) 
Hello Everbody!

I'm Trying to Automate a billing process.

First of all, i have an Excel where people need to fill in a table if they have already finish their topic or not. There are 8 excel one for each company. Afraid of people deleting the excel and filling in the completed form, i created a new excel that use links to bring me each table results, in that way, the files just need to have the same name to the link works.

After this i have an flow that reads the tables in the consolidated excel and if the responsible have not filled his part it'll sent him an email.

My problem is that the links only update when i open the consolidated Excel, so before i run this flow i'm need to open the consolidated excel. What i need is that Excel to update before i sent the email, that way i can be sure that the flow is just sending email to people who haven't done their part.

I'll Let here how the process is working right now.

1° Here's where the company fill if they finish their part.

Informações.png

2° Here's where i consolidated all the tables using links (The problem is that this link need to be upload before i send the billing)

Captura de tela 2021-04-28 152546.png

3° Here's the flow where i get the information if the company have finish their part or not using the "List rows presents in a table" and send a billing twice as week.

Captura de tela 2021-04-28 155113.png

4° Finally, I have a conditional in which, if the columns are not filled I send a billing email

Captura de tela 2021-04-28 155346.png

If someone can help with that i would be greatfull. I'm opening to other flows that can read an excel and sent an email if its not filled.

Thank you everbody. 

1 REPLY 1
alrez
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi,

Looking at your post at the top you put "(solved)". Does this mean you found your answer for this? Please let us know so future communities users who are having similar issues have an idea of what to do.

Regards,

Alex

-------

Community Support Team _ Alex Rezac
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Top Solution Authors
Users online (12,848)