cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bajda
Frequent Visitor

Update a Row Excel Error 403 Forbidden

Hello,

I got the error message 403 in Power Automate with the action Update a Row.

Here is the Output:

{
  "status"403,
  "message""The request is forbidden by Graph API. Error code is 'AccessDenied'."
    "message""The request is forbidden by Graph API. Error code is 'AccessDenied'." 
  },
  "source""excelonline-we.azconn-we-003.p.azurewebsites.net"
}

I know it's the worksheet protection that's the problem. Is it still possible to somehow work with the protection without Power Automate going on strike?

Thank you!!

Best regards
Kamil Bajda
3 REPLIES 3
manuelstgomes
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @Bajda 

I don't see it in the documentation, but I don't think it's possible to access a protected worksheet. 

Sorry about that!

Cheers
Manuel

------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution." It will help other members find the solution faster. If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up. ?
Otherwise, reply to it, and the community will do its best to help you.

Rhiassuring
Super User
Super User

If you're open to it, you could use Power Automate Desktop, and have it populate the password when needed to circumvent the protection. Not sure if that's an option for you.

Did this answer your question? Please mark it as the solution.
Did it contribute positively towards finding the final solution? Please give it a thumbs up.

I answer questions on the forum for 2-3 hours every Thursday!

But is it possible to Transfer Data from Excel to SQL with Power Automate Desktop? Thank you for help!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (2,064)