cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lizzie_bee

Update a Row saying it's succeeded but not appearing in the table?

Hi,

I made a flow that adds either a 'yes' or a 'no' to a cell in a table depending on the option a user selects in an email.  I have just tested it for the first time and it said it ran successfully.

However, the cell is still blank in the table and the workbook the table is in is now not syncing to my OneDrive?  It has the white cross in a red circle and description 'the online version and the version on your computer have changes we couldn't merge'.  I've tried to resolve it by selecting 'Open in Office to merge changes' but the file either goes back to the red X or is in a continual state of 'Saving' with nothing changing.  

Here is the relevant flow section:

Flow v1.png

This is the summary after it 'succeeded':

Flow v2.png

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mari
Community Support
Community Support

Hi! I don't think this is a Power Automate (flow) issue. Instead, I would check if there are any OneDrive sync problems or you can reach out to the OneDrive Support Team as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
lizzie_bee

Also, I don't think this is linked but I've tried to reference a cell from the selected row in the email, but when I run it the text just ignores and skips the inputted cell?  Image for reference 

plot flow.jpg

lizzie_bee

I've just checked the Excel workbook online and the cell has updated in that version.  So it's just the Excel desktop app that isn't updating.  This hasn't happened with any of my other flows?  

Mari
Community Support
Community Support

Hi! I don't think this is a Power Automate (flow) issue. Instead, I would check if there are any OneDrive sync problems or you can reach out to the OneDrive Support Team as well.

View solution in original post

Hi, yes this problem seems to have fixed itself overnight! I tried to delete this thread but couldn't figure out how.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,512)