cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jezter12
Advocate I
Advocate I

Update a dynamic document library column, List does not exist at site with URL error

Good afternoon,

This problem is causing me a few headaches.

I have created an app that will allow me to upload documents to a selected (In App) document library. This works.

However i now want to update a column in that document library to provide some meta data against it.

Everything is captured app wise and yet where i fall down is the final step, which is the Send HTTP request to sharepoint part of my flow.

See below

Jezter12_0-1655900180984.png

The libraries are stored on the same collection so the Site Address is fine

Its the dynamic library name where I am getting issues. As far as I can tell I am using the display title of the library in the get by title element. But I persistently get a 404 error and the library not found.

If I were to type in a library name directly to that section I still get the same issue.

As below..

Jezter12_1-1655901694324.pngJezter12_2-1655901755513.png

Jezter12_3-1655901809198.png

Jezter12_4-1655901897487.png

Just what the heck am I doing wrong? Any help would be appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jezter12
Advocate I
Advocate I

Dammit of all the daft things.

The issue is/was it looks like a space was input at the end of the document library name, on creation.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Pstork1
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Go to the Document library and take a look at the address in the url. For document libraries with spaces in the name the spaces are converted to '%20' to encode the space.  So I think the actual name of the library you need for the url is 'Force%20Access%20System' not 'Force Access System'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Join me at 365 and PWR EduCon in Chicago
EduCon Chicago 2022

Jezter12
Advocate I
Advocate I

Dammit of all the daft things.

The issue is/was it looks like a space was input at the end of the document library name, on creation.

Yep i had already tried that, which is what the variable in my flow was for. But I have now solved it. Thank you for your prompt reply 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (1,736)