cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper I
Helper I

Update planner task from asana

Sorry if this has been asked before or a stupid question, but...

I used the flow template to create planner task from asana. Thats fine, although i am wondering if you have many projects in asana if you have to duplicate the flow for each one, as it asks for the project name?

In any case, the issue i have is updating the task when completed in asana. It requires the planner id, whiich does not appear to be the same as the task name (which in the previous flow was the asana task name)

So, how to specify the correct task id from the input of asana task name to mark complete?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @davetqm ,

Could you please share a screenshot of your flow to create planner task from asana?

You could make sure the task name in the asana would be unique and  always be same with the corresponding task Title in the planner, then you could refer to screenshot below to create the flow:

1.png

Please let me know if your problem could be solved.

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @davetqm ,

Could you please share a screenshot of your flow to create planner task from asana?

You could make sure the task name in the asana would be unique and  always be same with the corresponding task Title in the planner, then you could refer to screenshot below to create the flow:

1.png

Please let me know if your problem could be solved.

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,999)