cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kudo Collector
Kudo Collector

Update sharepoint online list item error

Hi,

I want to update a Sharepoint Online list item when pushing a button in PowerApps. Sounds easy.. but the update item action in Flow acts strangely,

I just fill the fields by "Ask in PowerApps" values and i got these errors ....

Error 1

Error 2

Any idea ?

Matthieu Megaly
2 REPLIES 2
Community Support
Community Support

Hi Matthieu,

Sorry but your error1 is not in English. Please translate it and post here. Also, I didn't see any error message in your "Error2".

To Start a flow in an app, please refer to the following article:

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/tutorials/using-logic-flows/

Regards,

Mona Li

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

The error2.png was just to show you the action used "Ask in PowerApps"

Here is the translation : 

Model validation failed : Model action "update item" at line 1 and row 997 isn't valid : the expression of model langage "/datasets/@encodeURI ........." isn't valid : the interpolation segment string starting at 189 index isn't complete. Every @{ must be followed by " } ". ". ".

but i don't use any brackets
Matthieu Megaly

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (5,439)