cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FraserM
Advocate III
Advocate III

Update the Created By (AuthorID) Field of a SharePoint Online List Item with Power Automate

Disclaimer: There are a few steps required to get this done, but the reward at the end is worth the effort.

Get Created By field GUID

To update the Created By column, we need to first find it’s Field GUID.  Because the Created By column is set to read only, we will query our list for all fields but filter them to only show ones set ReadOnlyField = true

1. Create a new Send HTTP Request to SharePoint action.  Fill in, adjust according to your tenant / match the rest.
    FraserM_0-1602746130673.png
    URI: _api/web/lists/getbytitle('Your%20List%20Name')/fields?$filter=ReadOnlyField eq true

2. Run your flow and open the run history, we want to get at the Outputs from the action we created in step 1.
    FraserM_1-1602746130681.png
    Copy the body content and paste it into a text editor of your choice.

3. Search for Created By in your text editor, and just a few lines up from where it appears is your Created By Field GUID.  Note this because we are going to need it later.
    FraserM_2-1602746130685.png
    You can remove the Send HTTP Request action we created in step 1 – no longer required.

Get UserID Number to write to Created By column

Created By is a person column that has an associated AuthorId field.  The AuthorId field contains a numeric value (ie: 11) which is used to populate the Created By person data.  Our end goal (soon)-- to simply update this field to the numeric value of the user we want listed in the Created By column.

First we need to get our replacement numeric value from somewhere. In the following example I look up a sharepoint users numeric value, simply by supplying their email address (in the example this was dynamic content supplied by a person column in my list called 'EmployeeName')

1. Create a new Send HTTP Request to SharePoint action.  Fill in, adjust according to your tenant / match the rest.  Let’s get some user data we can pull details from.
    FraserM_3-1602746130689.png
    Uri: _api/web/siteusers/getByEmail('[USER@EMAIL.ADDRESS]')
    Plug in any dynamic content that will provide you with an email address
    FraserM_4-1602746130692.png

2. Now that we have this collection of user data, instead of messing around with formulas to isolate the Users ID #, it’s JSON… let’s parse it.  Create a new Parse JSON action and plug in Body from the dynamic content provided by the Send HTTP Request of the step above.
    FraserM_5-1602746130696.pngFraserM_6-1602746130697.png
    This guide is long enough, if you don’t know how to use a Parse JSON action / generate from sample – it’s super easy to find a how-to on the net.  Go check that out and come back.  Forgive me.

The Parse JSON action will now create a schwack of dynamic content that can be selectable in future actions.  One dynamic content entry called 'Id', is the numeric value associated to the email address we provided above and exactly what we are going to plug into the AuthorId field!  But, first we must...

Unlock the Created By column

Now that we have taken care of all the prerequisites, let’s get on with unlocking the column for manual updating.  The column is locked by SharePoint automatically after a record gets updated - if you don't unlock it before attempting to update it's contents, the column doesn't get changed.

Create a new Send HTTP Request to SharePoint action.  Fill in, adjust according to your tenant/list/Created By fields GUID, match the rest.
FraserM_7-1602746130702.png
Uri: _api/web/lists/getbytitle('Your%20List%20Name')/fields(guid'Your-GUID-goes-here-yasss')
Body:
{ '__metadata': { 'type': 'SP.Field' }, 'ReadOnlyField': false }

Update the Created By field

Now that the Created By column is unlocked, we can update its fields.

Create a new Send HTTP Request to SharePoint action.  Fill in, adjust accordingly to your tenant/list, match the rest.
FraserM_8-1602746130707.png
Uri: _api/web/lists/getbytitle('Your%20List%20Name')/items('[ID]')
The ID you should be able to plug in from dynamic content from other actions (ie: Get Items, When a New Item is Created, etc)

Body: { '__metadata': { 'type': 'SP.Data.Your_x0020_List_x0020_NameListItem' }, 'AuthorId': [Id] }
For the [Id] shown, we plug in some dynamic content from our Parse JSON Action.  Note: !pay attention here to cAse.  Use the dynamic content Id (uppercase i lowercase d) -- and not id (all lowercase) when you choose.
FraserM_9-1602746130711.png

Re-lock the Created By column

Now we can set the Created By column back to read-only.

Create a new Send HTTP Request to SharePoint action.  Fill in, adjust according to your tenant/list/Created By fields GUID, match the rest.
FraserM_10-1602746130716.png
Uri: _api/web/lists/getbytitle('Your%20List%20Name')/fields(guid'Your-GUID-goes-here-yasss')
Body: { '__metadata': { 'type': 'SP.Field' }, 'ReadOnlyField': true }

I spent the better part of a day sifting through bits and pieces from various forums -- most of them producing more questions than solutions.  Hopefully, you find this helpful (and save yourself some time).

-F

40 REPLIES 40
Illmas

Helloe Fraser

Your steps are detailed however as a non programmer iam not able to use it across for my scenario.

Could this technique be used dynamically to update a Sharepoint list item that has been copied from another list?

I have flow that that copies across from list 1 to list 2 if the user ticks a yes.

I would like the flow to update the created by or modified by field for the copied item through the same flow while its being created or updated.

All help is appreciated.

bradleyhorton
Resolver II
Resolver II

Hi @FraserM Would this work the same for editing the Created By column in a document library, rather than a list?

I've tried to follow this through and am able to amend other columns, just not the AuthorID/EditorID so I'm guessing the field isn't unlocking for me to edit but I'm not sure why. It might just be I'm getting the wrong FieldID.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Here's my current HTTP request to unlock the field 

bradleyhorton_0-1606928258229.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

I follow all the steps and the result is ok in the flow, but don´t change the Author in the list, I test it changing the ID, but still continue with the same author ID

Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow, just wow, you man just saved my ass. Thanks a lot for sharing this, if you ever visit Czech Republic I owe you a beer 🙂 

lukaszpudlo
Regular Visitor

I'm trying to anonymize entries in a SharePoint list that are more than one year old, that is, I would like to change all Created By for those entries to "Anonymous".

I imagine that I can skip the Parse JSON part of the above manual. When I'm running the last Send an HTTP request to SharePoint, I'm getting an error message, saying that the format is incorrect. The details shows it's something to do with the items('[ID]').

This is what I have at the moment:

lukaszpudlo_0-1609805583744.png

Do you have any suggestions on how to achieve a flow that would allow me to anonymize data that is older than one year?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Fraser,

thanks for your instructions.

I'm trying your solution, but the AuthorId stubbornly keeps its original value.

Do you know if something has changed why this wouldn't be working anymore?

Kind regards,

Frans

sliu17

Hi, 

I am hitting an error on the step where it tries to update the created by field but i am getting :

Invalid JSON. A token was not recognized in the JSON content.

Any ideas?
sliu17

I was able to figure out the issue. Schema was not all there when i generated a sample so recreating that resolved my invalid JSON error. 

IF you follow the instructions, you should have no issues. if you do run into problems, i would suggest double checking every config against the posts and if you continue to have issues, rebuilding the components or checking your schema should resolve most issues. 

rl17
Regular Visitor

I've been through this several times and I'm missing something.

I get an error on the UpdateCreatedBy request:

A 'PrimitiveValue' node with non-null value was found when trying to read the value of a navigation property; however, a 'StartArray' node, a 'StartObject' node, or a 'PrimitiveValue' node with null value was expected.

My Unlock step (below) works fine. I can even do a GET request after this, read the fields as described (omitting the 'read only' filter, and confirm that the read only flag changes to false.

rl17_0-1615502517210.png

Here is my UpdateCreatedBy.. step:

rl17_2-1615502739746.png

Body field contains: { '__metadata': {'type': 'SP.Data.FlowtestListItem'},'AuthorID': 59} 

I manually entered the item id (confirmed it exists!) and the Author Id (found per another GET request). I will change them to be dynamic content when the Flow test run is working.

Note that I changed AuthorID to Author. Author is what shows up as the "InternalName" and "StaticName" slightly above the "Title": "Created By" as found via the GET step to find the GUID.

If I have 'AuthorID' in my body field I get this error:

The property 'AuthorID' does not exist on type 'SP.Data.FlowtestListItem'. Make sure to only use property names that are defined by the type.

In case it helps, here's the raw input that I can pull after the Flow test fails:

{
    "host": {
        "connectionReferenceName""shared_sharepointonline",
        "operationId""HttpRequest"
    },
    "parameters": {
        "parameters/method""PATCH",
        "parameters/uri""_api/web/lists/getbytitle('flowtest')/items(3)",
        "parameters/headers": {
            "content-type""application/json;odata=verbose",
            "IF-MATCH""*",
            "X-HTTP-Method""MERGE"
        },
        "parameters/body""{ '__metadata': {'type': 'SP.Data.FlowtestListItem'},'Author': 59}"
    }
}

As one other oddity... my list name is 'flowtest' (all lower case) but if I use SP.Data.flowtestListItem (i.e. lowercase f) I get the following error:
A type named 'SP.Data.flowtestListItem' could not be resolved by the model. When a model is available, each type name must resolve to a valid type.
The error goes away by changing to SP.Data.FlowtestListItem

If anyone has any ideas or further suggestions, I look forward to them. What started out as a very simple task has taken much more effort than anticipated.
If there's an easier way... I don't mind jumping ship and taking the easy way out! 🙂
My goal is to send a form to users, have them fill it out, have the Flow transfer the data into a Sharepoint List, and then have the Sharepoint List Item-level permissions set to allow users to come back and edit their submissions but not edit others (i.e. a user can edit items they created, which obviously fails if the Flow overwrites the creation and shows me as the creator instead of the user).

@lukaszpudlo The [ID] at the end of the Uri is dynamic content .  It will be a numeric value that corresponds with the row number of the item being processed.  ie: /items(1) i think would be the first row in the list.
(I can see from the screenshot you are currently just typing in [ID] )

Uri: _api/web/lists/getbytitle('Your%20List%20Name')/items('[ID]')

Next, where you have typed 'Anonymous' that won't work.  That field is a numeric value assigned to all sharepoint users (and not a string of text as you have typed in). I have updated my original post above to better explain this - try passing a value in there just for fun.. say 1 or 2 just for fun 😉

Body: { '__metadata': { 'type': 'SP.Data.Your_x0020_List_x0020_NameListItem' }, 'AuthorId': [Id] }

As for an idea on how to anonymize after a year.. possibly.  From what I can see you want to set it to 'Anonymous' so why not create a user in O365/SharePoint called Anonymous, use the LookupSPUserId method i outlined to grab the associated Id numeric value and then run a scheduled flow to check for entries aged to fit your criteria, and set the AuthorId field on them.  You should be able to use an user@tenant.onmicrosoft.com address also so you wont need to assign any licenses. Follow up info here should you need to poke sharepoint to create the user object (post by Tiago Paes)

@rl17  you are super close on yours.

I re-read your post and I think I know what the problem is.

Take a look here.  I'm willing to bet you renamed it from something else TO flowtest at some point along it's life. As a result, what you are passing in the body for 'Flowtest' isn't matching.

There is a way to get a list of all your columns (or "Field") info. Note: it's per view (ie: All Items, etc)

FraserM_0-1616132261981.png

Method: POST
Uri: _api/web/lists/getbytitle('ListName')/views/getbytitle('View%20Name')/viewfields

check the outputs... here's all your column names

FraserM_1-1616132414525.png

Easiest way to fix it:
1. delete the flowtest column
2. recreate it using Flowtest as the name.

3. Change back to AuthorId in the Body section (Author is def not going to work) (here's a lot of discussion about it and it all shows updating the AuthorId field.. was low hanging fruit while looking for supporting evidence)

4. Try your flow again. Did that work? 

rl17
Regular Visitor

Feeling like a wild goose chase... I appreciate your suggestions @FraserM 

I followed your first link, which, if I read correctly, was intended to confirm the name of the list.

I sent the command (via web browser): 
https://________.sharepoint.com/sites/QualityManagement/_api/web/lists/getbytitle('flowtest')?$selec...
and got as a return: a whole bunch of stuff plus:

<updated>2021-03-19T22:55:51Z</updated><author><name /></author><content type="application/xml"><m:properties><d:ListItemEntityTypeFullName>SP.Data.FlowtestListItem</d:ListItemEntityTypeFullName></m:properties></content></entry>

So it looks pretty clear that it expects FlowtestListItem - which is fine, and matches what I had already found by my guess-and-check method. 🙂

After that, I tried the next part of your post, so I sent (again, just in a browser for the sake of speed):
https://_______.sharepoint.com/sites/QualityManagement/_api/web/lists/getbytitle('flowtest')/views/g...
(I have a view called ByPerson which shows the 'Created By' field that I want to change)
Which returned a whole bunch more, including:

"results": [
        "Person",
        "Date",
        "CEActivity",
        "Hours",
        "CEArea",
        "Notes",
        "Author"
      ]

So again, "Author" shows up, and not "AuthorID".

Not sure what you mean about deleting the 'flowtest' column - 'flowtest' is the name of my list, but there are no columns with that name.

In the body section of my UpdateCreatedBy step, changing to 'AuthorID' gives me the same error I had before:

The property 'AuthorID' does not exist on type 'SP.Data.FlowtestListItem'. Make sure to only use property names that are defined by the type.
clientRequestId: bc0292ac-5ba0-4647-92fc-30102f15534c
serviceRequestId: eceeb59f-505b-b000-e270-842485749fcc

Looked at your link in Step 3 - I agree that it all points to AuthorID - which is why I'm confused about the above error. The discussion in that link includes another call to find out if the field is read-only or not:

https://_____.sharepoint.com/sites/QualityManagement/_api/web/lists/getbytitle('flowtest')/fields/ge...

I can sift through the output from that and I do see ReadOnly="FALSE" (and plenty of references to 'Author' and no references to 'AuthorID').

Circles back to where I was before... if I put 'AuthorID' in the body call I get the 'property does not exist' error, and if I use 'Author' instead I get the 'PrimitiveValue node' message from my first post.

Again, I do appreciate the thoughts and effort into sorting this out. I hope it speaks to some deeper issue that Power Automate could really be simpler for the end-user!

P_Paul
Frequent Visitor

Hello!

@FraserM  I did everything like you wrote but I am getting an error in Parse JSON step: Unable to process template language expressions in action 'Parse_JSON' inputs at line '1' and column '10316': 'Required property 'content' expects a value but got null. Path ''.'.

1.JPG

One step above I am getting data in Output so its not null or empty:

2.JPG

This is my shema in Parse JSON step:

{
     "type": [
    "object",
    "null"
    ],
    "properties": {
        "d": {
            "type": "object",
                "__metadata": {
                        "id": {
                            "type": "string"
                        },
                        "uri": {
                        },
                        "type": {
                        }
                    }
                },
                "Alerts": {
                        "__deferred": {
                                }
                            }
                        }
                    }
                },
                "Groups": {
                        "__deferred": {
                                }
                            }
                        }
                    }
                },
                "Id": {
                    "type": "integer"
                },
                "IsHiddenInUI": {
                    "type": "boolean"
                },
                "LoginName": {
                },
                "Title": {
                },
                "PrincipalType": {
                    "type": "integer"
                },
                "Email": {
                },
                "Expiration": {
                },
                "IsEmailAuthenticationGuestUser": {
                },
                "IsShareByEmailGuestUser": {
                },
                "IsSiteAdmin": {
                },
                "UserId": {
                        "__metadata": {
                                "type": {
                                }
                            }
                        },
                        "NameId": {
                        },
                        "NameIdIssuer": {
                        }
                    }
                },
                "UserPrincipalName": {
                }
            }
        }
    }
}

Do you know what is wrong?

If you watch this video ... you will level up about twice in twenty minutes 😉
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kk2dfIcwOn8
trust me...

the error looks like its related to schema. its expecting a value somewhere and not receiving one.

in that video he talks about trimming down the data that goes into the schema generator/example. pay close attention to that 😉 and i think you've got it

Thanks a lot 🙂 everything working fine now.

I got another question/idea now. Can we set sharepoint/aad group as a CreatedBy same like User?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow impressive.

Need to use thos tipe to find my Sp.data A type named ’SP.Data.ListItem’ could not be resolved by the model - Fabozzi's Compiled Knowledge

Works like a charm by default.

Is it possible to update the created date also ? 

I add a action send http - I highlighted in yellow the GUID of the created column

ALP1_0-1622589944474.png

but i don't know how to update the created column

ALP1_1-1622590097363.png

Do you know how @FraserM ?

Thanks for the reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Forget it, I change CreatedID by Created and it works. 

Thank you for the incredible Works. Thank you, you save me

AndreasLu

Hi, this is very useful (and it got me to learn something about Json). However I get a 401 (unauthorised) error on the unlock field command. 

I checked the parameters (site/list and field GUID) and they seem to be correct.

I'm the owner of the list, and have edit access to the site, but I'm not a Sharepoint admin.

What level of access is needed to the Sharepoint site and list?

Thanks

Andreas

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm not sharepoint admin and it works for me.

Helpful resources

Announcements

Exclusive LIVE Community Event: Power Apps Copilot Coffee Chat with Copilot Studio Product Team

It's time for the SECOND Power Apps Copilot Coffee Chat featuring the Copilot Studio product team, which will be held LIVE on April 3, 2024 at 9:30 AM Pacific Daylight Time (PDT).     This is an incredible opportunity to connect with members of the Copilot Studio product team and ask them anything about Copilot Studio. We'll share our special guests with you shortly--but we want to encourage to mark your calendars now because you will not want to miss the conversation.   This live event will give you the unique opportunity to learn more about Copilot Studio plans, where we’ll focus, and get insight into upcoming features. We’re looking forward to hearing from the community, so bring your questions!   TO GET ACCESS TO THIS EXCLUSIVE AMA: Kudo this post to reserve your spot! Reserve your spot now by kudoing this post.  Reservations will be prioritized on when your kudo for the post comes through, so don't wait! Click that "kudo button" today.   Invitations will be sent on April 2nd.Users posting Kudos after April 2nd at 9AM PDT may not receive an invitation but will be able to view the session online after conclusion of the event. Give your "kudo" today and mark your calendars for April 3, 2024 at 9:30 AM PDT and join us for an engaging and informative session!

Tuesday Tip: Unlocking Community Achievements and Earning Badges

TUESDAY TIPS are our way of communicating helpful things we've learned or shared that have helped members of the Community. Whether you're just getting started or you're a seasoned pro, Tuesday Tips will help you know where to go, what to look for, and navigate your way through the ever-growing--and ever-changing--world of the Power Platform Community! We cover basics about the Community, provide a few "insider tips" to make your experience even better, and share best practices gleaned from our most active community members and Super Users.   With so many new Community members joining us each week, we'll also review a few of our "best practices" so you know just "how" the Community works, so make sure to watch the News & Announcements each week for the latest and greatest Tuesday Tips!     THIS WEEK'S TIP: Unlocking Achievements and Earning BadgesAcross the Communities, you'll see badges on users profile that recognize and reward their engagement and contributions. These badges each signify a different achievement--and all of those achievements are available to any Community member! If you're a seasoned pro or just getting started, you too can earn badges for the great work you do. Check out some details on Community badges below--and find out more in the detailed link at the end of the article!       A Diverse Range of Badges to Collect The badges you can earn in the Community cover a wide array of activities, including: Kudos Received: Acknowledges the number of times a user’s post has been appreciated with a “Kudo.”Kudos Given: Highlights the user’s generosity in recognizing others’ contributions.Topics Created: Tracks the number of discussions initiated by a user.Solutions Provided: Celebrates the instances where a user’s response is marked as the correct solution.Reply: Counts the number of times a user has engaged with community discussions.Blog Contributor: Honors those who contribute valuable content and are invited to write for the community blog.       A Community Evolving Together Badges are not only a great way to recognize outstanding contributions of our amazing Community members--they are also a way to continue fostering a collaborative and supportive environment. As you continue to share your knowledge and assist each other these badges serve as a visual representation of your valuable contributions.   Find out more about badges in these Community Support pages in each Community: All About Community Badges - Power Apps CommunityAll About Community Badges - Power Automate CommunityAll About Community Badges - Copilot Studio CommunityAll About Community Badges - Power Pages Community

Tuesday Tips: Powering Up Your Community Profile

TUESDAY TIPS are our way of communicating helpful things we've learned or shared that have helped members of the Community. Whether you're just getting started or you're a seasoned pro, Tuesday Tips will help you know where to go, what to look for, and navigate your way through the ever-growing--and ever-changing--world of the Power Platform Community! We cover basics about the Community, provide a few "insider tips" to make your experience even better, and share best practices gleaned from our most active community members and Super Users.   With so many new Community members joining us each week, we'll also review a few of our "best practices" so you know just "how" the Community works, so make sure to watch the News & Announcements each week for the latest and greatest Tuesday Tips!   This Week's Tip: Power Up Your Profile!  🚀 It's where every Community member gets their start, and it's essential that you keep it updated! Your Community User Profile is how you're able to get messages, post solutions, ask questions--and as you rank up, it's where your badges will appear and how you'll be known when you start blogging in the Community Blog. Your Community User Profile is how the Community knows you--so it's essential that it works the way you need it to! From changing your username to updating contact information, this Knowledge Base Article is your best resource for powering up your profile.     Password Puzzles? No Problem! Find out how to sync your Azure AD password with your community account, ensuring a seamless sign-in. No separate passwords to remember! Job Jumps & Email Swaps Changed jobs? Got a new email? Fear not! You'll find out how to link your shiny new email to your existing community account, keeping your contributions and connections intact. Username Uncertainties Unraveled Picking the perfect username is crucial--and sometimes the original choice you signed up with doesn't fit as well as you may have thought. There's a quick way to request an update here--but remember, your username is your community identity, so choose wisely. "Need Admin Approval" Warning Window? If you see this error message while using the community, don't worry. A simple process will help you get where you need to go. If you still need assistance, find out how to contact your Community Support team. Whatever you're looking for, when it comes to your profile, the Community Account Support Knowledge Base article is your treasure trove of tips as you navigate the nuances of your Community Profile. It’s the ultimate resource for keeping your digital identity in tip-top shape while engaging with the Power Platform Community. So, dive in and power up your profile today!  💪🚀   Community Account Support | Power Apps Community Account Support | Power AutomateCommunity Account Support | Copilot Studio  Community Account Support | Power Pages

Super User of the Month | Chris Piasecki

In our 2nd installment of this new ongoing feature in the Community, we're thrilled to announce that Chris Piasecki is our Super User of the Month for March 2024. If you've been in the Community for a while, we're sure you've seen a comment or marked one of Chris' helpful tips as a solution--he's been a Super User for SEVEN consecutive seasons!   Since authoring his first reply in April 2020 to his most recent achievement organizing the Canadian Power Platform Summit this month, Chris has helped countless Community members with his insights and expertise. In addition to being a Super User, Chris is also a User Group leader, Microsoft MVP, and a featured speaker at the Microsoft Power Platform Conference. His contributions to the new SUIT program, along with his joyous personality and willingness to jump in and help so many members has made Chris a fixture in the Power Platform Community.   When Chris isn't authoring solutions or organizing events, he's actively leading Piasecki Consulting, specializing in solution architecture, integration, DevOps, and more--helping clients discover how to strategize and implement Microsoft's technology platforms. We are grateful for Chris' insightful help in the Community and look forward to even more amazing milestones as he continues to assist so many with his great tips, solutions--always with a smile and a great sense of humor.You can find Chris in the Community and on LinkedIn. Thanks for being such a SUPER user, Chris! 💪 🌠  

Find Out What Makes Super Users So Super

We know many of you visit the Power Platform Communities to ask questions and receive answers. But do you know that many of our best answers and solutions come from Community members who are super active, helping anyone who needs a little help getting unstuck with Business Applications products? We call these dedicated Community members Super Users because they are the real heroes in the Community, willing to jump in whenever they can to help! Maybe you've encountered them yourself and they've solved some of your biggest questions. Have you ever wondered, "Why?"We interviewed several of our Super Users to understand what drives them to help in the Community--and discover the difference it has made in their lives as well! Take a look in our gallery today: What Motivates a Super User? - Power Platform Community (microsoft.com)

March User Group Update: New Groups and Upcoming Events!

Welcome to this month’s celebration of our Community User Groups and exciting User Group events. We’re thrilled to introduce some brand-new user groups that have recently joined our vibrant community. Plus, we’ve got a lineup of engaging events you won’t want to miss. Let’s jump right in: New User Groups   Sacramento Power Platform GroupANZ Power Platform COE User GroupPower Platform MongoliaPower Platform User Group OmanPower Platform User Group Delta StateMid Michigan Power Platform Upcoming Events  DUG4MFG - Quarterly Meetup - Microsoft Demand PlanningDate: 19 Mar 2024 | 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM Central America Standard TimeDescription: Dive into the world of manufacturing with a focus on Demand Planning. Learn from industry experts and share your insights. Dynamics User Group HoustonDate: 07 Mar 2024 | 11:00 AM to 01:00 PM Central America Standard TimeDescription: Houston, get ready for an immersive session on Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform. Connect with fellow professionals and expand your knowledge. Reading Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Group (Q1)Date: 05 Mar 2024 | 06:00 PM to 09:00 PM GMT Standard TimeDescription: Join our virtual meetup for insightful discussions, demos, and community updates. Let’s kick off Q1 with a bang! Leaders, Create Your Events!  Leaders of existing User Groups, don’t forget to create your events within the Community platform. By doing so, you’ll enable us to share them in future posts and newsletters. Let’s spread the word and make these gatherings even more impactful! Stay tuned for more updates, inspiring stories, and collaborative opportunities from and for our Community User Groups.   P.S. Have an event or success story to share? Reach out to us – we’d love to feature you!

Users online (5,342)