cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gjeh
Resolver III
Resolver III

Update the child flow for action 'Run_a_Child_Flow' to not use 'run-only user' connections.

Hello All,

I'm trying to run a child flow from a flow to achieve impersonation. However I'm receiving the following Error after inseting the 'run a child flow' block  (child flow is complete and finished):

Update the child flow for action 'Run_a_Child_Flow' to not use 'run-only user' connections.
error.PNG
The error is formulated such that I actualy don't have a clue what it is trying to tell me (english isn't my strong suit).

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
gjeh
Resolver III
Resolver III

I figured out why i was receiving the error, for the child flow i had yet to define the connectors to be used by users.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
gjeh
Resolver III
Resolver III

I figured out why i was receiving the error, for the child flow i had yet to define the connectors to be used by users.

View solution in original post

Nice idea but that didn't work for me.

If I find a another solution I'll add here.

Sympmarc
Advocate I
Advocate I

In the child flow, you need to change the 'Run only users' settings, which is currently in the bottom right of the flow dashboard.

2021-01-08_14-48-17.png

Click Edit in that section and change the Connections Used from 'Provided by run-only user' to one of the specific user connections.

2021-01-08_14-49-36.png

Marc D Anderson (@sympmarc)

Thanks @Sympmarc !

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (74,692)