cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Updating Google Sheet Rows (trigger stops working)

So I am having some problems with this flow and I've looked all over without any answers.

I set up the flow that when I manually update the form, it will show up on my Google Sheet. I did some testing and that after a few updates to the original input, the flow stops triggering the updates to the google sheet. When I look at the test, it said the test ran successfully with the error "ActionBranchingConditionNotSatisfied. The execution of template action 'Update_row' skipped: the branching condition for this action is not satisfied." even when I did make an update.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Updating Google Sheet Rows (trigger stops working)

Hi @ediep1990 ,

You can click Next of Apply to each in Flow run history to see if another result is true.

Because Apply to each will traverse all the rows, not all rows are eligible, and the result in the If yes branch will not be executed when the result is false.

You can add a Compose on the Condition to output the Row ID and Order Id values and see if they are equal.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Posting some images for reference

Screen Shot 2020-04-10 at 2.11.31 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-04-10 at 2.11.45 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-04-10 at 2.17.53 PM.png

Highlighted
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hi @ediep1990 

Can you share some details on what is being checked in the condition action? If you can share a screenshot of the values that you are trying to compare in the condition, that would be helpful in creating that step in a better way and identify any issues that might be in that step. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ediep1990 ,

You can click Next of Apply to each in Flow run history to see if another result is true.

Because Apply to each will traverse all the rows, not all rows are eligible, and the result in the If yes branch will not be executed when the result is false.

You can add a Compose on the Condition to output the Row ID and Order Id values and see if they are equal.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (6,474)