cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Updating SharePoint List items from Azure Dev Ops

Hello i have a flow which is taken items from a SharePoint list and adding them  to DevOps  but am having issues with Updating my SharePoint list when those items are edited on Dev ops. 

Thank

attached below is my flow to add the items to Dev ops 

Flow.png

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Updating SharePoint List items from Azure Dev Ops

Hi @Linuxcable23,

Do you want to update SharePoint list items when the item is updated on Azure DevOps?

From the screenshot, you have created a work item in DevOps when an item is created or modified in SharePoint list. I assume that the items on both SharePoint list and DevOps should have some common value.

Please try if the following way will work for you. Please use DevOps trigger When a work item is updated. Then Get items from SharePoint list. After getting items from the list, add a Condition to check if the item from DevOps have the same Title with SharePoint list. If yes, under If YES branch, update item in SharePoint list.

Please try it on your side and feel free post back if you need more help.

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: Updating SharePoint List items from Azure Dev Ops

I did that but if i have Say a field in Dev ops as State and in my SharePoint list it is status how do i convert that info into the correct field in my SharePoint list ? Annotation.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

Join the new Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,793)