cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AJ11725

Updating SharePoint list based on conditions and values from multiselect field

Maybe I am going about this the wrong way but I have a SharePoint list that contains different work shifts, each shift is represented by a line item where a lookup column allows a multi select for usersID to be associated to each shift. There is also an Active Y/N flag that indicate what shifts are currently being used. (we have 2 shift changes a year but sometimes there are adjustments to each set of shifts so being able to switch between active and not makes it easy to make adjustments) We have a list of Users that needs to reflect the current shift assigned to each user by their userID based on whatever shifts are active and their userID are assigned with.

What I attempted to do:

Item is created or modified (Shift List)

>condition where Active = 1 (Shift List)

>>if yes

>>apply to each Assigned to (Shift List)

>>>Update Item (User List)

>>>ID: Assigned to (Shift List)

but then when I go to update the shift I dont see the value from the shift list.

I have attempted different combinations of getting items before and after condition statements and trying Odata filters to only show items that have Active = 1 but I cant seem to find the solution that works.

Any insight would be Greatly appreciated!!!

AJ11725_0-1613154322101.png

1 REPLY 1
AJ11725

Heres another version of the flow that I have tried. It had gotten me further although I get error messages stating that the column from the Users list does not contain the userid from the Shifts list even the userid is a lookup column?

AJ11725_0-1613158958796.pngAJ11725_1-1613159003522.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,103)