cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Regular Visitor

Updating Sharepoint list based on bookings made in sharepoint calendar app

Dear All,

I have a made a booking app in sharepoint where we can make bookings for all our team. The user can select on the calendar interface and book a resource for selected duration. 

I want a sharepoint list to be updated with the below information each time a booking is made

1. Name of Resource Booked
  2. Dates Booked (Bookings could be non-continuous(once every week etc.)) 
  3. I want the user to have flexibility to book 1-8 hours  in each day instead of whole day. Is this possible to do in Sharepoint booking app ?

Any guidance on how the above could be done would be great.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Super User
Super User

Hi @AShah16 

Can you please provide us with more details on the Booking App. Is this a custom app or a third-party app? If this is a custom solution then the points that you had mentioned can be done without a flow. Your requirement is not clear enough, please provide more information with screenshots if necessary.

Hope it helps, please like it or mark it as a solution if it resolves your clarification or issue
-Sudharsan K...

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Power Platform: 2021 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April through September 2021.

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (21,597)