cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Updating a Flow after changing Sharepoint and Forms

Hi Folks,

Still fairly new to forms, so please excuse what could be a daft question.

After creating and completing a flow, I have found I needed to add new forms to the Microsoft Form, to capture a piece of Information.

I subsequently created an equivalent column on my sharepoint list. So I have two new entries which I need to join together, but I cannot find a "refresh" or "resync" or requivelant option within my flow, to say "go forth and find the new fields". 

Can anyone advise? Ideally I do not want to have to start the flow from scratch!

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Folks,

OK So for some reason the environment wasnt synchronising correctly, now its showing after I edit the flow

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Brad_Groux
Community Champion
Community Champion

If you could provide an expanded screenshot of your Flow and steps, and of any detailed error messages you're receiving we could likely better assist you. Also, for the best results, you may want to review How to write a good forum post.

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

jonathanmweaver
Advocate I
Advocate I

For Forms I just had to exit my Flow and then click Edit Flow again, and the new Forms fields were available to be selected in the Dynamic Content.

I'd imagine the SharePoint list will either work the same, or you may have to reselect the SharePoint list in the "Update List Item" action.

If this post answers your question, please mark as Solved so others may find the answer more quickly.

If you like this reply, please click the Thumbs Up button.

v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

Sorry, I am not quite make sure that your requirement, do you want to combine the two Forms because your Flow is huge?

If you have new Form what to select, you can save the Flow and reopen it to select it after you create a new From, but the dynamic content related to the First Form will disappear, you need to re-append them. It's troublesome but it's the easiest way.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Folks,

OK So for some reason the environment wasnt synchronising correctly, now its showing after I edit the flow

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,176)