cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Steve91

Updating a sharepoint list item with multiple attachments links from a planner task

Hello everyone,

I am trying to build the folowing flow :

• When a task is completed in planner
  • Update a list item with the task details (that part I got) but also populate a multiline column with functionning hyperlinks to the multiple planner task attachments in the corresponding sharepoint library.

The thing is that I do not know the exact number of attachments to the planner tasks (there could by one as well as 9). So far all my efforts failed because every dynamic content that a task detail has to offer only gives a link to the first attachment. Only the "references" dynamic content has the urls for all the attached documents but it also has all the taks details...

So I think that my question boils down to : How could I isolate all the links from the "references" dynamic content and then populate the item field with those urls working as hyperlinks to the documents in question stored in the sharepoint library ? 

But there might be simpler solutions that I overlooked. Any answers would be appreciated and would greatly help the people working in my organisation ! 

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (3,038)