Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

Updating an excel sheet which is a subject of my Flow

Hey guys!

I am building another approval flow. In this one i am adding an Excel file in Sharepoint (that is my trigger), then it goes through two approval steps and ends up in folder "approved". Requirement is to add new worksheet to said Excel file and add comments from previous two approval steps to that worksheet. I was able to create a worksheet but i do not know how to add coments (how to update rows or whatever, it does not matter what poisiton it will have in the new worksheet).

Is it even possible? Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

Re: Updating an excel sheet which is a subject of my Flow

Hi @Rejdy ,

Here is an example how you can dynamically create worksheet,Table and add row. let me know if this help:

excel123.png

Thanks

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Hi @Rejdy 

I believe it is not directly doable with the Excel connector as it required that the table and sheet be create already and not passed at run time. 

However, you can use the MS Graph API to do so: http://johnliu.net/blog/category/MicrosoftGraph 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

Hi @Rejdy ,

Here is an example how you can dynamically create worksheet,Table and add row. let me know if this help:

excel123.png

Thanks

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

Hey @yashag2255 !

Thank you for your reply. As i am new to powerautomate and all this - i do not know how to fill up URI field.

Could you help me with this?

Capture.JPG

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,811)