Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member

Updating calculated column with HTTP request stopped updating while it runs

I have been updating a column containing today's date for every items in order to use it to calculate the difference between an end date and today's date. I have been using an HTTP request for this and it had been updating this every day, until about 3 weeks ago.


It looks like it is not updating it anymore, because the formula is not changed, so I tried using the 'IF-MATCH: *' header to hopefully solve this, but this did not solve the problem.


The request itself works, because if I change the formula, for example to 'Today()+1', it updates properly. But then every next day, the flow runs, but the date does not change anymore. The strange part is that this was working before. The flow:


SP http request.png


Would anyone know how to craft an HTTP request so that the date in the column is updated every day?


Helpful resources

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

New Ideas Forum MPA.jpg

A new place to submit your Ideas for Power Automate

Announcing a new way to share your feedback with the Power Automate Team.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

MPA Licensing.jpg

Ask your licensing questions at the Power Automate AMA!

Join Priya Kodukula and the licensing team, super users and MVPs to find answers to your questions on Power Automate licensing.

Users online (7,168)