Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bireta
Helper I
Helper I

Updating existing Sharepoint List elements from Form informations

Hi,

I created flow that updates sharepoint list but i'm having problems with updated values.

bireta_0-1606829222064.png

My flow works in general but only an Update Element section somehow doesn't work correctly

It gathers informations from Form and should update only 3 empty sections.

I set it up as below and it updates ALL informations in 3 columns instead of just this specific item...

bireta_0-1606831001833.png

I want it only to change these 3 values if the "Nr zlecenia..." is exact the same as posted in Form. This number should act like an ID but I dont know how to do it...

bireta_4-1606829901764.png

Unfortunately as you can see in the last column - it changed all values to "123" posted in last Form, but there was some different values before i run it. I wanted to test my flow and typed 123 to change only the value in last row, but it changed all values in the last COLUMN.

What should I do to update only last 2 values in 2 columns which is 'FV' and 'Kwota końcowa' to X and Y (which someone puts in Form) if the Nr zlecenia w SOBT from the list (3rd column and last row) with value '123' is equal to the Nr zlecenia w SOBT '123' from Form (as below)? How should I prepare this condition?

awlkgfnla.png

User has to put the correct number here in Form to upload existing data, identified in List by 'Nr zlecenia'. After sending the Form flow should check if this number exists and then add values downloaded from Form to Sharepoint List.

Thank you in advance!

Pawel

2 REPLIES 2
bireta
Helper I
Helper I

Anyone?

bireta
Helper I
Helper I

Up

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (1,965)