cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stacey1

Updating files between two Sharepoint locations

Hello!

I am new to Power Automate and struggling. Can someone please explain in the simplest terms if the below is possible 😅

I would like to set up a Sharepoint that has specific files taken from another Sharepoint, and would like these files to update automatically when they are updated on their original Sharepoint location. It's just specific files, rather than everything in a folder.

Could someone please tell me if it's possible to make a flow for this, and if so, tell me how?

Thank you 🙂 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mira_Ghaly
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

@stacey1 

You can use when a file is created , then add a condition action and if the condition is applied you can copy file

Mira_Ghaly_0-1625484357712.png

If this post helps you with your problem, please mark your as Accepted solution.If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Blog: here

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Mira_Ghaly
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

@stacey1 

You can use when a file is created , then add a condition action and if the condition is applied you can copy file

Mira_Ghaly_0-1625484357712.png

If this post helps you with your problem, please mark your as Accepted solution.If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Blog: here

Thank you so much! Got it all working now 😃

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (1,571)