Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bangorkeith
Helper II
Helper II

Updating image column in library

Hi,

I'm trying to build a flow which updates the file propeties in a library.  Unfortunately the picture column I need to update doesn't appear as an option.

From looking into it a bit, it appears flow can't update these types of columns.  I believe I can use an HTTP post step but I'm stuck on how to actually achieve this.  Hoping someone can help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I ended up going with a much simpler solution!

Changed the column to type Hyperlink, wrote the flow with the updating Hyperlink column step included, then changed it back to a picture column.  It surprisingly works! And a much simpler method 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ChristianAbata
Community Champion
Community Champion

@bangorkeith  sure actually you can't by conectors but with API yes.

Please see this blog

https://sharepoint.stackexchange.com/questions/203511/update-attachment-of-list-item-using-rest-api-...

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

I ended up going with a much simpler solution!

Changed the column to type Hyperlink, wrote the flow with the updating Hyperlink column step included, then changed it back to a picture column.  It surprisingly works! And a much simpler method 

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

PA Survey Carousel Image.png

We want to hear from you!

If you are a small business ISV/Reseller, share your thoughts with our research team.

Users online (2,512)