I can not seem to update metadata for a subfolder dynamically. Example - /Documents/TeamName/Subfolder
I am using Power Automate to create new Channels in a Team and then the flow creates a standard set of subfolders. The flow is then supposed to update a column of data "FiscalYearEnd" on each folder. This happens in a loop. I can not get the dynamic content of "Folder Path" to update the metadata because the function is in a loop.
I have tried multiple variations of the folder path. I even took out the "Get Folder metadata using path" function and tried to use dynamic content in the Send an HTTP function, but nothing seems to find the subfolder successfully.
Here are the steps (in an apply to each loop)
Solved! Go to Solution.
I have since got closer. I removed the "Get Folder Metadata using Path" function and I changed the Uri to get the Folder and list all the fields to update the field value. It doesn't error out now, but it runs forever.
It creates the folder successfully but does not enter the value being passed in to the column.
Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.
Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!
Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!
Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.