Some months ago I came across this shane young video.
I used his method to create a file upload function and it worked like a charm for a long time.
However ever since I made the grave mistake of moving my app&flows to a Solution environment/package things have been breaking down without explanation, warning or anything changing at all except going inside the solution.
These are run histories of my uploadfile flow from inside and outside the solution:
Both runs ''succeeded'' however only the left run left me with a file i could open, the right one made a corrupt file.
It seems obvious there is a difference in how the file content is structured - left we have a list object with content-type and content seperated and on the right side all i have is the base64 string.
How the flow is called:
I'm puzzled as to why it can be so different.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.
Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!
Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!