cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload Multiple Photos to SharePoint Site

Hi,

I am trying to create a flow that allows me to upload photos to a SharePoint site.

I've started with the template, but there is a limitation I would like to overcome. The template only allows a single photo to be selected and uploaded from the gallery at one time. Is there a way to edit the template such that it allows multiple items to be selected and uploaded?

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @buck_e,

Could you please share a screenshot of your flow's configuration?

Do you use the "Upload photos to a SharePoint folder" built-in template to create your flow?

Further, do you want to manually select multiple photos from local file system and upload them to your SharePoint library?

I suppose that you use the "Upload photos to a SharePoint folder" built-in template to create your flow, is it true?

If you want to manually select multiple photos from local file system and upload them to your SharePoint library, I afraid that there is no way to achieve your needs in Microsoft Flow currently.

If you would like this feature to be added in Microsoft Flow, please submit an idea to Flow Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-xida-msft,

You are correct, I am using the "Upload photos to a SharePoint folder" built-in template. I am interested in manually selecting multilpe photos from the local file system and uploading them to my SharePoint library.

It is too bad this feature isn't available. I appreciate the comment!

Any change to this or is this still the case?

Please make it easier to upload multiple photos from PowerApps to Flow

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,314)