cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SamTimmins
Regular Visitor

Upload Photos Mobile Button - Save to phone

Hi Team,

I'm using a variation of the 'Upload photos to SharePoint folder' template in Power Automate to upload photos and several other custom fields to our file storage which works quite well. 

However I've had a question asked if it is possible that when taking the photo inside the button and pressing 'Done' to begin the upload - whether the photo could be saved to the phone gallery locally as well? 

Is this possible? 

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ChristianAbata
Super User
Super User

hi @SamTimmins  you can try using Power Apps to do the first part, but a locally mobile change in my experienca is not posible.

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ChristianAbata
Super User
Super User

hi @SamTimmins  you can try using Power Apps to do the first part, but a locally mobile change in my experienca is not posible.

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

View solution in original post

yashag2255
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hi @SamTimmins 

As a work around, you may get the image uploaded url in an action from Flow and append &download to the URL. Now, send a notification to the mobile phone with that URL. Once you click it, it should navigate you to the download page in a browser (that is how it works for the PC with a few different actions)

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Microsoft Ignite 768x460.png

Find your focus

Explore the latest tools,training sessions,technical expertise, networking and more.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,640)