cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SuzanLiu

Upload from URL Failing: Error from token exchange: Permission denied due to missing connection ACL

Hi There, 
I am a first time Power Automator, hoping you can help! 
Building a flow that does three things:
1. downloads a report from URL
2. Saves it to a folder in Onedrive (or sharepoint, if possible)
3. Emails the report

I am getting a an error that says 'Error from token exchange: Permission denied due to missing connection ACL' then supplies a long azure related address.

Wondering if you can help me understand the issue and how to solve it? The first time I tested it, it worked.. and it has failed every time since. 

thanks!

SuzanLiu_0-1639649748360.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SuzanLiu

hi @v-bofeng-msft, thank you so much! Confirming I recreated the flow with recurrence set from the start and it is working now. 
I had seen linked case before but only reconnected Onedrive without creating a new flow. Thanks for your guidance here, it made all the difference. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-bofeng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @SuzanLiu :

Please consider creating a new connection and than test this flow manually.

vbofengmsft_0-1639966222199.png

If the problem is still not resolved, I suggest you consider recreating the flow.

@SuzanLiu encountered the same problem and solved it,maybe this link will help you a lot:

"Error from token exchange permission denied due to missing connection ACL" while using Approval 

Best Regards,

Bof

SuzanLiu

hi @v-bofeng-msft, thank you so much! Confirming I recreated the flow with recurrence set from the start and it is working now. 
I had seen linked case before but only reconnected Onedrive without creating a new flow. Thanks for your guidance here, it made all the difference. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

PA Survey Carousel Image.png

We want to hear from you!

If you are a small business ISV/Reseller, share your thoughts with our research team.

Users online (2,297)