Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
andyolb28
Level: Powered On

Uploaded Attachements are corrupt in SharePoint and OneDrive

Hi,

i try to upload email attachements to SharePoint or OneDrive but all my files are corrupt.

It doesnt matter if i copy to sharepoint or to onedrive, all files have bigger file sizes than in the mail before!Bildschirmfoto 2019-09-20 um 17.39.36.png

Does anybody have a solution for that problem?

Bildschirmfoto 2019-09-20 um 17.37.13.pngBildschirmfoto 2019-09-20 um 17.37.00.pngBildschirmfoto 2019-09-20 um 17.36.21.pngBildschirmfoto 2019-09-20 um 17.36.13.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Uploaded Attachements are corrupt in SharePoint and OneDrive

Hi @andyolb28,

Before you create the file in the SharePoint, you should get the attachment content.

The Dateiinhalt of "Datei erstellen" action in your Flow should put the content of each attachment, not attachments content.

I have tested it on my side that When an email if flagged get its attachments, then create files in the SharePoint library.

You could follow these steps:

Annotation 2019-09-23 154930.png

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Super User
Super User

Hey @andyolb28 

A bit difficult understanding the language that the screenshots are in. Please see the screenshot below and replicate and check if you continue to face the same error.ggd.PNG

Ensure that you are passing the attachments content in the file content attribute of the add attachment action.

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @andyolb28,

Before you create the file in the SharePoint, you should get the attachment content.

The Dateiinhalt of "Datei erstellen" action in your Flow should put the content of each attachment, not attachments content.

I have tested it on my side that When an email if flagged get its attachments, then create files in the SharePoint library.

You could follow these steps:

Annotation 2019-09-23 154930.png

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

andyolb28
Level: Powered On

Thank you. Great solution! @v-litu-msft 

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Watch the event on demand for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020.

thirdimage

Flow Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Flow Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 106 members 3,321 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: