cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Use Microsoft Flow to replicate Meeting Rooms Booking

Hello All,

I am new to flow and i have an urgent requirement.

I have 3 meeting rooms. When a user book one of the meeting rooms, i want the other 2 meeting rooms to be booked automatically with the details of the orginal booking.

Scenario

Person book 'Master Meeting Room' through outlook

Sub Meeting Room 1 and Sub Meeting Room 2 should be automatically booked with same details of Master Meeting Room.

Also, if possible, any existing meeting rooms in Sub Meeting Room 1 and Sub Meeting Room 2 should be cancelled and notify the original organizer.

Thank you 

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @MT-Pisaris ,

Currently, Flow has no way to monitor if someone has booked a meeting room. A similar trigger is not yet supported.

As an alternative, please consider using Get events to filter out events for a specified time period and then see which Meeting Room is.

If it is the expected one, the same event is created in the other two meeting rooms.

Like:

137.PNG

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted

Hi @v-bacao-msft Thanks for your response. So does it mean that Flow can't be used to automatically copy the calendar content to another? I am very new to Flow and trying to understand how it works.

Thanks

Highlighted

Hi @MT-Pisaris ,

I used the Create event action in the last post, and the function implemented here is equivalent to Copy event. You need to specify Calendar and then specify the meeting room.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted

Hi @v-bacao-msft 

I have been trying to replicate your suggestion with no luck. I keep getting status 400 error. Please see attached.Capture.JPGCapture1.JPG

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (10,082)