cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bbesorak

Use Power Automate to Get Approval for Modified or Moved Files for Different Projects

Hello Guys,

I am new to PA. I could manage to make to get an approval for modifying or moving or creating a file in a specific folder for each person in my team. However, its only to get approval from folder let say "pre-approved" to "approved" which are in the same directory. I have no problem doing this.

But, what if you have different projects lets say you have one project for bridge construction and other for infrasutructure construction. So you need two different folders which have their own approved and pre-approved folders in them. So, how would you build a single workflow to ask a permission to the managers for both (or many) projects, so the pre-approved files can then be separately moved/created/modified for each project to their own approved folder? 

Could you please help me? thanks in advance.

Regards

Baris

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (2,271)