cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Use a Group Email to send emails in Microsoft Flow and not my personal account

I am trying to create a simple help desk ticketing system in Forms, SharePoint, Office 365 using Flow. While the simple ticketing system works for the most part. All the emails come from My email address. Since I am not creating all the tickets, it doesn't make sense that the tickets would come from me to me. There isn't an option to see the "From" line in Send an Email (V2) in Flow. Is there another way to do this? 

I have a group email I would like to use and I am on the send as permission in Office 365. Still I don't see an option to send as in Flow either. Is there a way or work around?

1 REPLY 1
Pstork1
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

The send email action change about a month ago and no longer provides the ability to specify a FROM.  To send from something other than your own account you now need to use a shared mailbox and the Send an Email from a Shared Mailbox action.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Top Solution Authors
Users online (29,950)