cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wakhan007
Regular Visitor

Use a flow to add member to Office 365 Distribution lists

Is it possible to use flows to add members to Office 365 Distribution lists?

I can see that Office 365 Groups are possible, but we cannot external contacts(gmail,yahoo etc) in Office 365 Groups.  I want to use flows to add members to Office 365 Distribution lists as external contacts. 

The idea is to make subscribe/unsubscribe form to add/delete members in Distribution lists.

3 REPLIES 3
fchopo
Super User II
Super User II

Hello @wakhan007 

I have done some testing because I thought it was possible, until I found this idea in the Power Automate Ideas Forum: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Automate-Ideas/Add-users-to-Outlook-365-distribution-group...

So, currently it is not possible to add members to an Office 365 Distribution List Group using Power Automate.

Hope it helps!

Ferran

Did I answer your question? Please consider to mark my post as a solution to help others.
Proud to be a Flownaut!

Yes Currently it is not possible to add members to an Office 365 Distribution List Group using Power Automate.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Automate-Ideas/Add-users-to-Outlook-365-distribution-group...

Please vote for this idea as product prioritize the change based on the number of votes 

MH3
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Hi @fchopo  @ajdhingr 

Is this issue solved? by now

Did Microsoft created a Trigger or action for saving the emails in Distribution Lists using MS Flow?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (4,039)