cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

User inputs approval email in flow

Hi all,

This is my first flow and im looking to do the following: Supervisor fills out Form (Change of Status) > form is sent for approval to manager (Manager email address is inputted by supervisor when filling out form ?) > Manager approves and views contents of form > if approved the content of form and approval is sent via email to HR inbox (preferably pdf form) 

All help is appreciated ! At this time 365/AAD do not have knowledge of assigned managers so our best bet is for it to be entered by the supervisor (can pull from outlook contact list ?) 

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

here is current flowhere is current flowflow 2.JPG

abm
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @Anonymous 

In your case you need to use "Office 365 Outlook – send email with options". 

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up.

Thanks

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Learn more from my blogPower Automate Video Tutorials
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @abm 

can you elaborate on where that would be in the flow ? would that go in the "assigned email" space in approvals ? prior to that?

Thanks !

abm
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @Anonymous 

Please follow this post

https://techwizard.cloud/2018/02/08/microsoft-flow-approval-email-send-with-options/

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up.

Thanks

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Learn more from my blogPower Automate Video Tutorials

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Carousel April Dunnam Updated 768x460.jpg

Urdu Hindi D365 Bootcamp

Dont miss our very own April Dunnam’s The Developer Guide to the Galaxy! Find out what the Power Platform has to offer for the traditional developer.

Users online (1,917)