cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Regular Visitor

UserVoice connector fails to login with no information or prompt for credentials

UserVoice connector fails to login after not even a prompt for credentials. No information provided on how to correct. 

Annotation 2020-01-17 134714.jpg

6 REPLIES 6
Resolver IV
Resolver IV

Hi @Woj 

If you have a look under Data -> Connections, you should be able to see the connector for UserVoice

If you select the UserVoice connector there should be an option to Switch Account, this may allow you to sign back in

Regular Visitor

Thanks for the reply, no luck though. From New Connection > UserVoice, regardless of the subdomain entered the result is an error: "Failed to login. Value cannot be null. Parameter name:httpContext"

Annotation 2020-01-17 161039.jpg

Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Hey @Woj 

There could be a caching issue that is causing the connection error. Can you go to Data -> Connections and then find the User Voice connection and delete this from here and then in a new flow create the connection again while configuring the flow? 

Can you try the above and check if you continue to face the same issues? 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Woj,

Please change the Subdomain of your UserVoice and try it again:

https://help.uservoice.com/hc/en-us/articles/360035070054-Change-the-Subdomain-of-your-UserVoice-Sit...

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @yashag2255 ,

I actually don't see it as a stored connection in Data >Connections. Maybe because I've never saved it in a flow since it keeps erroring out? I stepped through the error messages and the action error briefly states "Create and authorize OAuth connection failed." before switching to "Failed with error: 'Failed to login. Invalid login for users.'. Please sign in again."

Thanks for your help and any other suggestions.

Hi @v-litu-msft ,

My company is not going to change its UserVoice url simply to support Power Automate.

Woj

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,200)