cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Using AdaptiveCard Input Later in Flow Not Working

I have a pretty simple flow that allows me to select a message to create a Microsoft To Do task and then based on input from the adaptive card presented to the user in the first step, send a Teams Bot message at the end to the user who sent the message.

The adaptive card on For a selected message Teams action takes in a value using an Input.Toggle which is either 'true' or 'false' with the identity of notifySender.  I then use the Add a To Do (v2) action to create the task.  Lastly, I have a conditional which checks the value of notifySender and if it's equal to 'true' then it notifies and if it's 'false', it doesn't.  That conditional check always ends up 'false'.  It seems like it's completely unable to see the value that was stored in the notifySender input.  I've even tried a parallel path that stores the value in a variable, but my conditional check never seems to work.

What could I be doing wrong?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: Using AdaptiveCard Input Later in Flow Not Working

Nevermind, it's working now.  Not sure exactly what I did to fix it.  I sent myself an email with the value of notifySender just before the conditional check and it was clearly stored properly.  So I recreated the conditional action, apparently correcting something, and it works fine now.

Followup question -- what is the proper way to check the value stored in a property at a certain point in time of the flow?  I'm fairly sure that emailing myself isn't it. 🙂  

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: Using AdaptiveCard Input Later in Flow Not Working

Nevermind, it's working now.  Not sure exactly what I did to fix it.  I sent myself an email with the value of notifySender just before the conditional check and it was clearly stored properly.  So I recreated the conditional action, apparently correcting something, and it works fine now.

Followup question -- what is the proper way to check the value stored in a property at a certain point in time of the flow?  I'm fairly sure that emailing myself isn't it. 🙂  

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,680)