cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
davidhso04

Using Excel Table to Send Emails to Various People

Hi All,

The goal of this flow is to send my customers an email everyday based on the success/failure of a backup job.

1) a member of the backup crew uploads one excel sheet to Sharepoint with all of our customer's backup jobs on it.  

2) the upload triggers the flow to look through the table and send out emails to each of the various customers individually

Here's an example email sent to customers:

Picture: https://snipboard.io/8wJ2a5.jpg

1) The To: field is populated based on the POC column in the Excel sheet

2) The "Subject" field is populated with the same static text.  It should actually have the date on it (e.g: 10/02/20)

3) An attachment of a section of the table, relevant to the customer, is provided as an attachment

4) The section relevant to the customer is copied/pasted into the body of the email

I've looked through some of the tutorials and it looks like my flows are way off the mark and since I'm not very versed in programming this is proving to be more of a headscratcher than not so any help is appreciated.  Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PrasadAthalye
Community Champion
Community Champion

@davidhso04 You can use List Rows present in a table action and iterate through rows & columns to build the flow. 

Like and mark this as answer if this resolved your issue.

PrasadAthalye_0-1601817803254.png

Please Like and Mark this as Answer if it resolves your Issue.

Power Automate Community

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
PrasadAthalye
Community Champion
Community Champion

@davidhso04 You can use List Rows present in a table action and iterate through rows & columns to build the flow. 

Like and mark this as answer if this resolved your issue.

PrasadAthalye_0-1601817803254.png

Please Like and Mark this as Answer if it resolves your Issue.

Power Automate Community

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

New Ideas Forum MPA.jpg

A new place to submit your Ideas for Power Automate

Announcing a new way to share your feedback with the Power Automate Team.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

MPA Licensing.jpg

Ask your licensing questions at the Power Automate AMA!

Join Priya Kodukula and the licensing team, super users and MVPs to find answers to your questions on Power Automate licensing.

Users online (1,692)