cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bumblingcoder
Frequent Visitor

Using Expand Query Does Not Show in Dynamic Content

I am building a flow that is scheduled nightly to get all the open appointments and send one email to the owners that has the list of appointments they have open

I am using the expand query to get the data, but while the flow succeeds and in the output, I can see the internal email address field and data but in the Create HTML, I cannot select the field in the dynamic content.

This is just a stub, so ignore my filter.  The issue is with the email address not pulling.  I also went after the regarding opportunity data and that is not pulling into the dynamic content page.  I used XRMToolbox to generate the expand query text.

Any ideas on how to get these fields into my dynamic content?

Here is my test flow

TestFlow.jpg

1 REPLY 1
ManishJain
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @bumblingcoder ,

You will not see those in expand query by default. Rather while you are doing mapping you can do like this:

owningmail ==> item()?['owninguser_appointment']?['internalemailaddress'].

Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power automate tips 768x460 v2.png

Restore a Deleted Flow

Did you know that you could restore a deleted flow? Check out this helpful article.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

Users online (2,028)