cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Using Extracted Text From QR Code in SharePoint

Hi,

I have create a picture library in Sharepoint to store the picture of QR code.

When I update a QR code to this picture library, it will automated trigger the information in the column "Extracted Text".

Now I want to using the value in this column to set some flow. Such as when it contains "Green", then auto send email to myself.

However, I find that the flow run failed. And there is no value in the column "Extracted Text". And I can see the value of this column in the sharepoint picture library.

So how can I extract the value in QR Code to set flows?

Thanks!

2020-04-22 17_44_30-Edit your flow _ Power Automate.png

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Resolver I
Resolver I

Hi - I noticed the Created By Email column doesn't work properly the notification action. Put an O365 "Get user profile" action in between and use the Mail, output from that. Quick fix 🙂

Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

hi @NicoleOuyang  unfortunally you can't get the QR value with PA you can read a value inserted in a column but please try to use a text column to do that.

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA
Highlighted

Hello, How to use a text column to do that?

The column  "Extracted Text" is automated trigger by Sharepoint when I upload a QR Code.

Thanks!

Highlighted

hi @NicoleOuyang to get data into a sharepoint list you need to create this action

ex.PNG

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,790)