Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Using Flow with forms

Hi

New to using flows and forms, so take it easy on me

My problem

I have created a form and I want to be able to email the results & excel sheet to an external email, every time the form is completed

I have gone through all of the templates in flow, and cannot see anything suitable. I have been rying to set up a flow from scratch but have not been succesful

Can someone point me in the right direction and advise if this is possible

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Using Flow with forms

Hi @Jasondxb ,

I am not sure what the "the form is completed" you mentioned. Could you provide more details?

I assume that the scenarios you might need to implement are the following two:

• Whenever a user submits a response, the content of the response needs to be emailed to the specified user.
  • When the form reaches the due date, the result is emailed to the specified email address.

Currently MS Flow can implement the first case, when a new response is submitted, the content of the response can be sent by mail.

19.PNG

In the second case, you could directly download the Excel file that stores the results in MS Forms to view the results.

18.PNG

Please take a try.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Advocate III
Advocate III

Hi @Jasondxb ,

You can get the Forms response into Microsoft Flow there is an action named "Get Response from Form"formsresponse.png

This Action will provide you all the Response details of the particular form when it will be submitted.

Still in case if you have any query feel free to post it here.

regards,

Dev_Nikhil

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Jasondxb ,

I am not sure what the "the form is completed" you mentioned. Could you provide more details?

I assume that the scenarios you might need to implement are the following two:

• Whenever a user submits a response, the content of the response needs to be emailed to the specified user.
  • When the form reaches the due date, the result is emailed to the specified email address.

Currently MS Flow can implement the first case, when a new response is submitted, the content of the response can be sent by mail.

19.PNG

In the second case, you could directly download the Excel file that stores the results in MS Forms to view the results.

18.PNG

Please take a try.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,552)