Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stevenls
Helper IV
Helper IV

Using HTML with Flow Bot to a user

Hi there,

I successfully post messages to a team using parsed email addresses and links to external sites using various elements of HTML wrapped around variables.  Post a message as the flow bot to a channel, works perfectly for that.

Users have asked if the same info can be posted as a direct message (chat).  

I can use the variable for the email address to trigger the chat message, but I cannot seem to put any html in the message of the flow bot to user to form links.

Plus, when the user get the chat there is just a pretty non-descript notification that says "Flow Sent a card"

Two things, can I use HTML with the Flow bot to a user and is there a better way to format the message when the actual chat is received.

When the Flow Bot to a channel arrives you get the nice "Flow Mentioned you - Channel name" and then part of the message, the chat version of Flow bot is less impressive.

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @stevenls,

If you want to make the mention more impressive, you could bold the message. And The message support markdown to format the message: 

adaptive connector

there is available markdown in teams: 

mk_availableactions

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Def not a 'solution'

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,558)