cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DougMyers
Helper I
Helper I

Using 'Properties From Source Card' with Trello 'Create a card' Action

Does anyone have an example of how to use the 'Properties from Source Card' field?  I'm trying to obtain a checklist from another card and possibly additional properties.

Many thanks for any insight that might be provided.

Cheers,

Doug

2 REPLIES 2
v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @DougMyers,

Before use that field, you should create a custom field into Trello, this is the document that how to create the custom field:

https://developers.trello.com/docs/getting-started-custom-fields

After create it, you can create trello card copy field from the card with custom fields, and separate them by comma.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thank you for your help.

Does your solution address using the "Properties From Source Card," specifically getting a checklist on another card?  I've tried doing something simple to get anything to show up such as entering "desc" to get the description.  (I don't want the description, just the checklist, but wanted to see if anything would work.)  What I might be missing is the actual format needed for that entry.

Any additional comments, thoughts, or ideas?

Capture.PNG

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Top Solution Authors
Users online (60,625)