cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

Using SharePoint Action in MS Flow Create sharing link for a file or folder

When I ran my flow, it resulted with the attachment having no content.  In Sharepoint there is a folder between the file and Documents.  I wasn't sure if I needed to add the layer into this and what would be needed to put a custom value in for the library. Any assistance to get the file to show up in email using the link would be appreciated.

Regards,

Patty

sharepoint.JPGentered.JPGrun.JPG

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Re: Using SharePoint Action in MS Flow Create sharing link for a file or folder

Hi @PMavrich 

Can you please specify where is Item ID coming from? If possible, paste the screenshot from the previous action to where you create the link.

Best Regards

--

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions help users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

If this post helps you give a :thumbs_up: and if it solved your issue consider Accept it as the solution
Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

Re: Using SharePoint Action in MS Flow Create sharing link for a file or folder

@chsanche  Here are the portions above the create sharing link.Creating a Word DocumentCreating a Word DocumentSaving Word Document to SharePointSaving Word Document to SharePointThe Variable used to set filenameThe Variable used to set filename

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Super User Program Update

Three Super User rank tiers have been launched!

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,437)