Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
craigmk1987
Helper II
Helper II

Using a quantity field within an array to repeat an action or create a new row

Hello,

I've made a flow where I am extracting data from a PDF, and manipulating the data to a more useable format. I'm also then referencing a list on sharepoint (this is to support the development of another tool) to append to the array a "location" of an item. Within my products there is a quantity field (for how many I am expecting to receive when purchasing). What I'd like to do is create another array item for each quantity (e.g. if there are quantity 4, I'd like it to repeat 4 times); although I'm open to suggestions for more efficient or smarter ways to do it. 

craigmk1987_1-1616943502351.png

The content is likely to ultimately end up in an html table because I wish to create a sheet of labels. 

1 REPLY 1
craigmk1987
Helper II
Helper II

Just an update; I've been able to extract the quantity from the array.

craigmk1987_0-1617554627728.png

I then tried to use a "do until" to try and repeat inserting the item into the array based on the quantity. But I can't figure this section out. Any help would be much appreciated. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (6,119)