Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

Using flow to take microsoft forms and insert into SQL

Hello, 

For some reason it just started in the last three days but when I go to create my flow to take Microsoft form Data and add it to a SQL table I cannot get all the form data to show up. I have a data column that I would like the submission time from Microsoft forms but when I click on the date column in flow to add the column it disappears. When I click on any other column it appears in the dynamic content but not for the data column. Up until Tuesday I had no issue. I need to get these flows built ASAP and I am unable too. Please help on how I get this to work. 

TIA

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Re: Using flow to take microsoft forms and insert into SQL

Try adding a Compose column at the beginning of the flow and add the data column to the compose.  Then you can use the compose as dynamic content later.  I suspect the column is there, but is being aggressively filtered based on the data type or something.  Wondering if you actually meant "Date" instead of "Data"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Try adding a Compose column at the beginning of the flow and add the data column to the compose.  Then you can use the compose as dynamic content later.  I suspect the column is there, but is being aggressively filtered based on the data type or something.  Wondering if you actually meant "Date" instead of "Data"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

Perfect thank you this worked!! And yes I did mean date and not data.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,573)