cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Using .msg or .eml file to populate send an email

I am looking to send out an email to all contacts on a list. I would like for the body of that email to be the contents of a .msg file or .eml file but am having a hard time figuring out how to make that work. I have not yet found any posts about this particular issue but if there is one out there, that would be great. I'm also open to alternatives but would prefer not to have to recreate the email using html in the "send email" action on flow.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

Unfortunately, this is not functionality that is currently available. If this is functionality you would like to see added to Power Automate, please consider submitting it to the Flow Ideas page, where it can be voted on by other users, and tracked and commented on by the Flow team.

👨🏻‍💻 If this reply answers your question or solves your issue, please ACCEPT AS SOLUTION ☑️. If you find this reply helpful, please consider giving it a LIKE 👍.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

Unfortunately, this is not functionality that is currently available. If this is functionality you would like to see added to Power Automate, please consider submitting it to the Flow Ideas page, where it can be voted on by other users, and tracked and commented on by the Flow team.

👨🏻‍💻 If this reply answers your question or solves your issue, please ACCEPT AS SOLUTION ☑️. If you find this reply helpful, please consider giving it a LIKE 👍.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

I would like to suggest You can Download ZOOK MSG to EML Converter can easily migrate the Outlook MSG mails into EML files. It can easily change MSG to EML format by selecting the option “Select Folder” option. Moreover, the utility ensures user to provide the 100% accurate conversion result. It safely exports MSG to EML format by preserving the data integrity and email formatting without any alteration of data. The utility is also capable to maintain the same hierarchical layout of folders. This makes all the task so simple for users to find out their email messages in same folders and sub-folders. After performing the successful migration process, users are capable to import MSG to EML format for Mac Mail, Windows Live Mail, Windows Mail, etc. By using the free demo of the MSG to EML software, users are capable to convert 25 items from MSG to EML format.

Explore More:- https://www.zooksoftware.com/msg-to-eml/

MSG to EML Converter.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (10,841)