cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Using variable in uri to retrieve permission group users

Hi,

I am currently working on a flow that retrieves users from a permission group in sharepoint. Since there are a lot of permission groups I need a flow to manage all those groups.

I've gotten so far to extract every 'Title' of the permission groups, turn this into a string variable and use this variable to Send a http request to retrieve permissin group users by name. The flow recognises the variables as you can see in photo 1.

Photo 1

When the flow gets to the next permission group, it adds that permission group to the previous permission group in the Uri as you can see in photo 2.

Photo 2

Does anyone know how to avoid this?

I hope I've managed to make in understandable as it may seem a complex construction

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Ls1 ,

I am afraid I can't view the image you uploaded here. Could you please upload the screenshot again so that we can analyze the issue?

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Ls1 ,

I am afraid I can't view the image you uploaded here. Could you please upload the screenshot again so that we can analyze the issue?

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,896)