cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Svenkit

VIP notification with link to open in Outlook app

I have built a flow to notify on “VIP” senders with a link to open the specific message using the message/conversation ID. It opens fine on Safari but cannot find the right URL for opening in Outlook app using ms-outlook:// uri

what is the correct format for using ms-outlook uri to open a message in outlook app?

i can open a meeting using ms-outlook://events/open?restId=<id> but cannot find an equivalent for opening emails.

any suggestions?

2 REPLIES 2
thjeffri
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi Svenkit,

You may get an answer here, but you might also consider positing in a forum that will have developers with more Outlook experience, like the MSDN forums or even Stackoverflow.  I'm not sure how many contributors here are going to have experience with this.

Tom

winink
Regular Visitor

Were you able to find a solution to this? I'm looking to do the same thing and had no luck finding anything on Stackoverflow.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,222)