cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kaaaaro
Frequent Visitor

Validation for field 'BucketId', on entity 'Task' has failed: The specified identifier is invalid.

Dear Power Users,

I have the following problem:

After creating a flow (wanted to automatically assign Tasks in Planner in the respective buckets using the answer (Multiple Choice) from Forms) I get the following error: "Schema validation has failed. Validation for field 'BucketId', on entity 'Task' has failed: The specified identifier is invalid."

Kaaaaro_0-1618323770987.png

Kaaaaro_1-1618323809491.pngValue Name is equal to "the answer provided in Forms"

Kaaaaro_2-1618323928468.png

Any suggestions are appreciated. It may be something simple I am missing since I am new to flows.

Thank you very much in advance!

BR,

Karolina

4 REPLIES 4
fchopo
Super User II
Super User II

Hi @Kaaaaro 

Just to be sure: is the "Create task" action inside the "yes" branch?

Regards,

Ferran

Did I answer your question? Please consider to mark my post as a solution to help others.
Proud to be a Flownaut!
Kaaaaro
Frequent Visitor

Hi,

No, it is not. It's a separate step.

BR,

Karolina

fchopo
Super User II
Super User II

So, that's the problem! You are trying to create a planner task it doesn't matter if you find the bucker or not (if you don't find it, the variable is initialized to an empty string, and then the create plannert task fails). The creation of the planner task should be in the "yes" branch, immediately after the set variable action.

Hope it helps!

Ferran

Did I answer your question? Please consider to mark my post as a solution to help others.
Proud to be a Flownaut!
Kaaaaro
Frequent Visitor

Thank you very much for the suggestion!

I put the action "Create a task" right after the set variable action:

Kaaaaro_4-1618330094521.png

However my whole flow looks like this (I wanted also to have attachments and a list that would be automatically created in Sharepoint):

Kaaaaro_0-1618329431456.png

The last step (after putting "Create a task" right after the set variable action I want to combine both sides with the "Apply to each" action:

Kaaaaro_1-1618329596177.pnglast step of my flow

Which identifier ("Task ID") should I choose? I tried "Value name" and then "Value ID" from Planner, but unfortunately both do not work.

FYI: This is what the "right side" of the flow looks like:

Kaaaaro_2-1618329752812.png

Kaaaaro_3-1618329821219.pngand then "Apply to each 3" - the last step (see above)

Thank you in advance!

BR,

Karolina

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (86,014)