cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper V
Helper V

Vanishing data in output specification for Add A Row

I am repeatedly entering all the output field values in Add A Row Into A Table, and I get down to the very last field and suddenly everything I've added above it disappears.  Sometimes I've added the values 4 times before I can get it saved.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Vanishing data in output specification for Add A Row

Hi @akharns,

You could refer to this post to learn How-to-write-a-good-forum-post.

Then, if you need to post screenshots, you can click the "Photo" button to insert the picture.Annotation 2019-09-06 092958.png

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Helper V
Helper V

Here's a possible cause.  I'm trying to capture the directory that is being monitored.  This directory path contains backslashes.  I think I've successfully stored info like this in output fields before.  Not sure why it's failing now.

Highlighted
Helper V
Helper V

No, that wasn't the cause.  I replaced it with a Path, and it cleared the fields again.  😞

Highlighted
Helper V
Helper V

That field is indeed the problem.  Anything that I put into that field causes it to clear all fields and start over.

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @akharns,

Could you share your Flow configuration, please?

You can give more information about that Vanishing data input way.

If so, we can assist you better.

Best Regards,
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Highlighted
Helper V
Helper V

What is the best way to share this info?  Is there a way of dumping the flow in a sharable format?  Since it is one field and not another that sees this problem, it is likely that I won't share the critical piece of information.

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @akharns,

You could refer to this post to learn How-to-write-a-good-forum-post.

Then, if you need to post screenshots, you can click the "Photo" button to insert the picture.Annotation 2019-09-06 092958.png

Best Regards,

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,966)