cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kcayouette
Regular Visitor

Verify excel sheet and send email from given audit output

Hi Everyone, 

I'm still VERY new to this, and I have been building a flow for an Iauditor template, my issue is that I want to pull data from an excel sheet as a means of verification. 

Heres my plan: 

1) The person completes audit, audit information gets sent to excel (DONE)

2) Use recipient output from that audit to verify if the value matches another excel sheet (I want it to cross-reference our customer list with emails) MISSING.

3) Send approval notice to supervisors (DONE) 

4) Approval - Send confirmation to customers that were verified previously in step 2. (Missing)

Thanks,

2 REPLIES 2
v-yuazh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @kcayouette,

Could you please share more details about the step 2 in your plan.

I couldn't understand your requirement according to your description,please share more details so we would try to provide a proper workaround for you.

Best regards,

Alice 

Hi Alice, 

I am referring to the output value from auditor's API. This part is fine, what I can't get to work is to get the 'recipient' value from the Iauditor API to get checked by excel. 

I want my flow to verify this value in an excel sheet, confirm that it matches an email and then send the email off to the email indicated in excel. 

If not via excel then through an approval flow. 

But excel would be best, 

Thanks,

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,767)