Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Regular Visitor

View and Get Attachment(s) in Sharepoint

Business Case:

2 sharepoint lists: 

-Requeriments

-Pre-Approved

1. When users post an expense requeriment with their corresponding receipts, an approval workflow is triggered. (Requeriments List)

2. If item is approved, item is created in a new Pre-Approved list for a second tier of approval. All info is extracted (copied) from Requeriments List, including attachments. (Pre-Approved List)

3. After item is created in new list (Pre-Approved), former item is deleted from initial list.

Problems

1. I only get to see the first attachment no matter what, I have tried with very small size documents, with delays on workflow, and only get to see the first document.

2. Attachements from initial list needs to be replicated/copied to new list. However, I get a 404 not found error.

Im using URI to get to view the attachments (in initial list).

So once the item is deleted in the initial list, 2nd approver try to open the attachments he will only find "no found error".

Below picture depicts the workflow (only when item is approved in first list)

newpu-latam_2-1605674536416.png

newpu-latam_3-1605674565998.png

newpu-latam_0-1605674415116.png

newpu-latam_4-1605674637255.png

Thank you so much for your help, i have been dealing with this for more than 2 weeks. 😞

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (3,471)