cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
dworthy75
Level: Powered On

Wait for field to change

I'm trying to move away from Sharepoint Designer to Flow and am struggling to get the flow to wait until a list item field is changed from No to Yes.

I don't want it to do anything until the value is changed as users enter more info before the notification emails are sent.

The idea is going to be used repeatedly in the flow as to send a reminder email, if the values hasn't changed after a set amount of time.

Tried the following:Flow 1.jpg

1 REPLY 1
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: Wait for field to change

Hey @dworthy75 

You can use the do until control to achieve this. A sample implementation:

ee322.PNG

Here I have a temporary variable and the value for this will set the do until loop. When the condition is met in the loop the variable value will be set to stop the loop. The delay is for 15 minutes and so this will keep checking every 15 minutes. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Better Together Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

Look out for new contribution recognition badges coming SOON!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,583)