cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lmartini
Level: Powered On

We are unable to find the site address. Please try selecting a site address from the dropdown.

I am attempting to build some very simple FLOWS in SharePoint. When I attempt to setup the trigger my site does not appear in the drop down even though I have the site open in another tab. Only 1 of the sites I have created appears in the list but not the one I need. When I attempt to manually enter the site url I get the following error;

We are unable to find the site address. Please try selecting a site address from the dropdown.

I have tested the manually entered url by copying it to the address bar of a browser. - I access the site every time

My site URL is https://uark.sharepoint.com/sites/hous-cross

Flow cannot see this site at all. In fact flow will not allow me to proceed any further. 

4 REPLIES 4
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: We are unable to find the site address. Please try selecting a site address from the dropdown.

Hi @lmartini,

Thanks for feedback.

What’s your current situation? Are you still having the issue?

Could you use the site addresses before?

Please make sure you are using the right site URL.

By the way, could you try to create a flow for a list or library in SharePoint Online? Please take a try with it to see if the site address will be populated automatically.

Please check the following doc for more details:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/create-a-flow-for-a-list-or-library-in-sharepoint-online-or...

Please feel free post back if you are still having the issue.

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
lmartini

Re: We are unable to find the site address. Please try selecting a site address from the dropdown.

All of this activity is in SharePoint Online.

I was able to access the site addresses last week. All of my sites appeared in the drop down.

This situation occurs when I attempt to create new Flows. The first step is to insert the trigger. The trigger I was using was When a file is created or modified. I also tried to use the “properties only” version of this as well. The first parameter that must be provided is the site. When I attempt to use the drop down only one of my sites appears ( not the correct one). When I attempt enter the url of the correct site the insertion point jumps back and forth in the entry line. I have to watch very carefully as I enter the url to make sure that the insertion point is at the end of the entry. After I have completed the url entry, nothing else works in the Flow. When I insert the table name Flow errors out again and says it can’t find the table. I know the url entry is correct because I copy it into the address line of another tab of my browser and press enter. I am able to access the site.

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @lmartini,

Could you try to recreate the connection to see if it will work?

The issue could not be reproduced by me.

If you are still having the issue, please feel free post back. 

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
zrobertson

I am having the exact same issue. Today in SharePoint Online I created a new site from the Modern admin center. The URL to the site is https://companyname.sharepoint.com/sites/HelpDesk. I then created a custom list on that site which is what I am setting up my flow for. My site does not show up in the drop down, I have tried typing in the address manually and copy and pasting it. Same thing every time. "We are unable to find the site address. Please try selecting a site address from the dropdown".  Please help

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (3,605)